StuntBase ::

StuntBaseTech StuffCentral invisible shock absorber for scooter with classic on

#1:  Central invisible shock absorber for scooter with classic on Author: Waynder Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Oct 19, 2007 8:38 pm

Its a mono-shock set-up with no visible rear suspension giving a "floating engine" look, its called PISS system ( perfectly invisible suspension system ).
Dwarf crew from TDR Scooters, England made this thing =)

If ya ask me its perfect for stunt stuff...

The movement or travel is almost identical, i.e. where the original shock compresses say 75 mm up and down the new layout dose the same. But this is easy to ajust through the seat with a preload spanner. The engine brace is there for two reasons, somewhere to mount the shock (also so the ride hight can be changed roadside) and it should also aid the strenght of the engine.

Last edited by Waynder on Sat Oct 20, 2007 12:02 am; edited 1 time in total

#2:  Re: Central invisible shock absorber for scooter with classi Author: _Roba_ Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Oct 19, 2007 11:32 pm

Roxy whit Gilera 125 or + engine hm...Nice thing Smile

#3:   Author: Dac Post You have posted in this forum: Sat Oct 20, 2007 2:48 am

im not so sure i like it. it gives the motor a cool look yes, but you got the bar coming though the front. not my style.
that thing is alsogood cuz it prevents ur sooter to bend while doing 12 bar tricks...

we messured mine old SR once... And when i stand on my steering while itson 12 bar it bends around 2-3 inche =)

#4:  Re: Central invisible shock absorber for scooter with classi Author: zerocool Post You have posted in this forum: Sat Nov 17, 2007 10:55 pm

Couldn`t even imagine what would happen in a car crash...

But looks nice dough...

#5:   Author: chris uk Post You have posted in this forum: Mon Jan 14, 2008 1:23 am

waynder ( long time ) its looking great about time you put some pics on italjet dragster i didnt know tdr were involved
StuntBaseTech StuffCentral invisible shock absorber for scooter with classic on

Generated using printer-friendly.