User Info
Username:

Password:

Remember me

I forgot my password

Don't have an account yet?
You can register for FREE

WheeliePIMPS -movie from last year

View previous topic View printer-friendly version Search Display number of posts for each poster in this topic Export topic thread to a text file View next topic
DiMiTrI
7 Points

PostYou have posted in this forum: Wed Apr 27, 2005 1:37 am   Post subject:  WheeliePIMPS -movie from last year Back to top 

Sup guys Smile
I finally found a server where I could put movie of me and my friends from last year Smile It was our first movie after 2-3 months of "stunting" Wink .I edited the movie,and sorry for the size,but I hate vids with bad quality Wink I don't know if anyone can be bothered to download this huge file,but if yes,tell me what You think about editing (Editing is second thing I love after stunting Wink ) and riding (well,I think I know what you will say about that,we know we suck Wink )
Ok,here is the link to the full movie (351 mb,27min long):
http://www.allonline.sync.pl/skutery/Teledysk-FULLWERSJA.wmv
And here to the small trailer (alot more stuff and alot better editing in full movie though):
http://82.182.129.96/gladki/wheeliePIMPS-trailer.wmv
And here you have some pics what you can see in the movie:

Gilere stalker and my Piaggio NRG are bone stock,restrickted (v-max 55km/h) and runner goes around 90km/h.
I will post some small movies from this year soon Wink
Waiting for coments Wink

Download Post  No rating  
pong
454 Points

Sweden
PostYou have posted in this forum: Wed Apr 27, 2005 1:30 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

Nice, so you found your way to this forum tO? Cool, I think you will like this place Very Happy

I liked your first movie, but you guys some stuff to learn Smile But it looks great! Keep up that good practice and you will be great some day!

Big Love from pong @ TXS

Download Post  No rating  
Waynder
17183 Points

Croatia
PostYou have posted in this forum: Wed Apr 27, 2005 6:56 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

dude lol 350 mb is really OVERSIZE.... i'll kill it to around 30-50 mb with NO wuallty loss Wink

downloading now.... 4 hours left LOL

Im not here to serve my bikes... My bikes are here to serve me... CRUSH KILL N DESTROY
Download Post  No rating  
Stunt101
3771 Points

Croatia
PostYou have posted in this forum: Wed Apr 27, 2005 10:24 pm   Post subject:  Re: WheeliePIMPS -movie from last year Back to top 

55km/h?? lol, u still have limiters on it or what??

btw. movie is OK, but way 2oversized, it shoud be around 30-40MB maximum! Wink

Download Post  No rating  
Neno
221 Points

Croatia
PostYou have posted in this forum: Wed Apr 27, 2005 10:44 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

Do you know that most of us have dial up connection thats 56kbs per second!!! i will never download that movie... that's way too much for me... resize it to 10-15mb Very Happy

3771 Points

Croatia
PostYou have posted in this forum: Wed Apr 27, 2005 11:05 pm   Post subject:  Re: WheeliePIMPS -movie from last year Back to top 

I've killed trailer version, from 11MB to 5MB

Waynder, kill the full version, and upload it on SB so we can download it, 300MB, it will take me 8h to download it with 96/64kb cabel connection! Rolling Eyes

Download Post  No rating  
DiMiTrI
7 Points

PostYou have posted in this forum: Thu Apr 28, 2005 12:37 am   Post subject:  Re: WheeliePIMPS -movie from last year Back to top 

Sorry guys,I know the file is huge,but I'm paranoid about the quality Embarassed But don't worry,you didn't miss to much Wink
BTW,I have 56k modem aswell so I know how it feels Razz I have 20GB of motorcycles/scooters movies on my harddisk though Razz Razz

Download Post  No rating  
Neno
221 Points

Croatia
PostYou have posted in this forum: Thu Apr 28, 2005 1:04 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

Then you are way too better than me... i have 6gb of movies, and 1gb of pictures Neutral

3 Points

Croatia
PostYou have posted in this forum: Thu Apr 28, 2005 6:35 pm   Post subject:  Re: WheeliePIMPS -movie from last year Back to top 

if it's on a fast server...then there should be no problems

Download Post  No rating  
Waynder
17183 Points

Croatia
PostYou have posted in this forum: Thu Apr 28, 2005 7:24 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

saw the movie =) Love it...

Liked that bike crash LOL

Im not here to serve my bikes... My bikes are here to serve me... CRUSH KILL N DESTROY
Download Post  No rating  
Neno
221 Points

Croatia
PostYou have posted in this forum: Thu Apr 28, 2005 10:21 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

RESIZE PLEASE!!!

40 Points

Croatia
Yellow Cards: 1
Yellow Cards: 1
PostYou have posted in this forum: Thu Apr 28, 2005 11:43 pm   Post subject:  Re: WheeliePIMPS -movie from last year Back to top 

tnx GOD
someone put pics of runner Cool
and its must be fall down Laughing Cool

Download Post  No rating  
DiMiTrI
7 Points

PostYou have posted in this forum: Sun May 01, 2005 4:22 pm   Post subject:  Re: WheeliePIMPS -movie from last year Back to top 

Server is down,so you can close this topic...

Download Post  No rating  
Waynder
17183 Points

Croatia
PostYou have posted in this forum: Sun May 01, 2005 4:30 pm   Post subject:  Re: WheeliePIMPS -movie from last year Back to top 

DiMiTrI wrote (View Post): › Server is down,so you can close this topic...

dont worry... ill upload it tomorrow onmy server not 350 mb tought....

Download Post  No rating  
DiMiTrI
7 Points

PostYou have posted in this forum: Sun May 01, 2005 4:56 pm   Post subject:  Re: WheeliePIMPS -movie from last year Back to top 

Quote: › Server is down,so you can close this topic...

dont worry... ill upload it tomorrow onmy server not 350 mb tought....

Thats cool Very Happy Thx man Very Happy Can you compress it or should I do it and send it to You somehow?

Download Post  No rating  

Jump to:   

View previous topic View printer-friendly version Search Display number of posts for each poster in this topic Export topic thread to a text file View next topic